Just like every year, we are looking for ABnormally talented interns for our communication department this year too. It must be said, there’s very little movement on the stages of AB at the moment and we still can’t predict the future… . Nevertheless, there are a few wonderful projects on our planning, with which you can no doubt help us.
The range of tasks, that dates back to the pre-corona era, looks a little different these days. We will have to respond to the concert situation as it occurs during your internship – but flexibility is no doubt one of your strengths!
We would like to expand our bubble to include someone who:
- writes well
- has social (media) skills, and up to speed with the latest online trends
- has a broad general cultural interest
- is multilingual
- has graphic skills
- is easy going and has a sense of humour (this is ABnormally important)
- has big love for Brussels
- is available for at least 3 months, somewhere in the period January – May 2021
Which tasks will come your way?
- Screening social media AB
- Reception tasks
- Evening ticket-desk / Guestlist
- Drafting the Newsletter
- Support for the general rebranding
- Write, edit and post texts online
Is this your thing? Then send a not-too-long but still convincing email + CV to firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com before Friday 4 December. Keep it original! That you’re a music-lover… we certainly hope so ;). What we also find very important: we strive for diversity and are an ecologically sustainable organisation.