The buyer explicitly acknowledges these general conditions of sale prior to completing their ticket purchase
- to have received them
- to have taken note of them
- to have accepted them
Ancienne Belgique vzw acts as
- organiser of the own AB-concerts and AB-events.
- service provider with regard to ticket sales for the own AB-concerts and AB-events.
- service provider for the organisers of events and/or hall rentals, hall rental organisers of events and can hereby never be held responsible for changes in dates, location, price or cancellation of the event by the organisers and/or hall renter organisers.
As of September 1st you need a Covid Safe Ticket to attend a concert in AB. Vaccination cards are not valid proof at the CST-checkpoint. On arrival you must be able to present a valid concert ticket, Covid Safe Ticket and proof of identity. AB will deny you access if you can’t provide these 3 documents.
Tickets will only be refunded or exchanged when the event is cancelled or postponed but the new date does not suit the purchaser. In these cases, tickets are refunded via the point of sale where they were purchased.
- You purchased e-tickets for a postponed concert and the new date doesn't suit? Then send the confirmation email of your purchase to email@example.com. Your tickets will be refunded via the form of payment with which they were purchased.
- You purchased e-tickets for a cancelled concert: Your tickets will be automatically refunded via the form of payment with which they were purchased.
- You purchased tickets in the AB Ticket Shop? Send the tickets, within 2 weeks of the date of the event, to Ancienne Belgique vzw, Anspachlaan 110, 1000 Brussels, making mention of your name, address, bank account number. Or you can pass by the AB Ticket Shop during opening hours for a cash refund.
Per ticket, 3 euro in administrative costs is charged. The administrative costs consist of the reservation cost (2 euro per ticket) and the mobility contribution (1 euro per ticket). The mobility contribution guarantees the concertgoer the use of local public transport via the MIVB network and free toilet visits in the AB complex on the day of the concert. The tickets for all paying concerts are provided with an Event Pass code.
To avoid misuse, problems with or loss of tickets must be reported at least one day PRIOR to the event via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The booking offer is in force to the extent that the mentioned term of payment is respected. This term will be very strictly applied when an event, or a price category within an event, is almost sold out. Ancienne Belgique vzw has the right to cancel this booking offer when the terms of payment are not respected.
The person or firm to places the order is considered to be the customer and will be held responsible for payment of the order, even when it is to be drawn up for and sent to a third party.
Our products - including tickets, merchandising material, ... - always remain our own exclusive intellectual and material property. Consequently, every reprint or imitation in any form or by any means is strictly forbidden. It is forbidden to obtain tickets for third parties for commercial reasons.
Ancienne Belgique vzw reserves the right to deny entry in the event that tickets weren't obtained via the official sales channels.
There is no refunding of online ticket sales. The tickets for concerts in AB purchased online via www.abconcerts.be cannot be exchanged or refunded, with the exception of cancellations or relocations of the event.
All VAT and taxes are to be borne by the customer.
In accordance with the provisions of the law concerning the sale of admission tickets for events (dated 30 July 2013 and published on 6 September 2013), it is forbidden to:
- regularly sell tickets on to others
- represent AB with the intention of regularly selling tickets to others
- provide the means for regular resale of tickets
- occasionally sell tickets on to others for a price that is higher than the stated price
- sell a privileged or promotional admission ticket for which no sale has taken place
- sell a ticket to others prior to the commencement of the original ticket sales
Legal action will be taken for every violation or infringement. The violations are subject to sanctions as intended by article 124 of the law of 6 April 2010 concerning marketplace practices and consumer protection.
In the event that tickets weren't obtained via official avenues of sale, the organiser retains the right to refuse admittance.
The personal details you submit will also be retained, in order to carry out checks to detect the sale of tickets for exorbitant prices. We carry out checks to verify if purchasers offer one or more tickets for exorbitant prices.
For disagreements, only the courts of the district Brussels are authorized. Belgian law applies.