Do you have technical know-how of live sound and do you want to realise a unique concert experience for audiences and artists together with the production team? Then you are the right candidate, because we are looking for a :
Sound and IT technician (m/f/x)
- You are responsible for the sound mix from FOH or monitors.
- You provide technical guidance to staff, artists and their crew.
- You maintain the technical equipment.
- You think creatively and proactively about the realisation and coordination of our events.
- You process the technical riders and prepare the productions based on them.
- You are jointly responsible for the installation, maintenance and management of our network infrastructure.
- You are capable of finding and solving technical problems, and complete projects precisely.
- You have a first experience as Sound Technician (starter) and can use audio software and associated tools with ease. You are aware of the latest developments in the audio and IT world.
- You have a thorough knowledge of network technologies and protocols.
- You are familiar with configuring network products such as switchers, routers, …
- You are familiar with security and network management and related tools (firewall, proxy, DNS, VPN, …)
- You have good communication skills and work well with others.
- You are service-oriented and can cope well with stressful situations.
- You enjoy working in a team, but can also work independently.
- You live in Brussels or nearby.
- Evening and weekend work are a part of the job. You plan your schedule together with your colleagues.
- You have a good knowledge of French and English.
- Full-time contract of permanent employment. Start date to be determined by mutual agreement.
- Remuneration according to the salary scale of Joint Committee 304, wage category B.
- Reimbursement of a public transport pass for commuting (or a kilometre allowance with parking pass), meal cheques, group & hospital insurance, 13th month, end-of-year bonus plus numerous fringe benefits.
- Ample training opportunities.
- A challenging job in a musical environment.
Are there any ambiguities in this vacancy that prevent you from applying? Then be sure to send an email to email@example.com, we would be happy to help you further.
Send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before Monday 17 April 2023 with the subject line “Sound Engineer Application”.
Ancienne Belgique is a vibrant music temple in the heart of Brussels. With around 320 concerts and more then 320,000 visitors per year, AB is one of the top European concert venues. All this is managed by a motivated and extremely professional team of about 60 employees.
AB is open to any candidate. Selection occurs on the basis of competences, regardless of gender, religion, skin colour, nationality, sexual preference or disability. We strive for an inclusive operation that reflects the reality of Brussels – in the audience, on stage, and within the AB team.
AB is a forerunner in terms of ecology and sustainability within the cultural sector. Environmental considerations form an essential part of all our decisions