Do you have technical know-how of show lighting and do you want to realise a unique concert experience for audiences and artists together with the production team? Then you are the right candidate, because we are looking for a Light, Video and IT technician (m/f/x).
- You are responsible for the execution and/or design of light and video plans.
- You provide technical guidance to staff, artists and their crew.
- You maintain the technical lighting, video and IT equipment.
- You think proactively about the realisation and coordination of our events.
- You process the technical riders and prepare the productions based on them.
- You are jointly responsible for the installation, maintenance and management of our network infrastructure.
- You are capable of finding and solving technical problems, and complete projects precisely.
- You have had a first experience as Light and Video technician (junior profile)
- You have a thorough knowledge of lighting.
- You follow the developments in new lighting technology closely.
- You have experience with grandMA2/3, ChamSys, DMX, Artnet and sACN networks.
- You have a basic knowledge of video projection, resolume and Q-lab.
- You are sociable and communicative.
- You are service-oriented and stress-resistant.
- You work very well in team, but can also work autonomously.
- You live in Brussels or nearby.
- You are flexible: evening and weekend work is a part of the job and not a problem for you.
- You have a good knowledge of French and English.
- Full-time contract of permanent employment, start date to be determined by mutual agreement.
- Remuneration according to the salary scale of Joint Committee 304, wage category B.
- Reimbursement of a public transport pass for commuting (or a kilometre allowance with parking pass), meal cheques, group & hospital insurance, 13th month, end-of-year bonus plus numerous fringe benefits.
- Ample training opportunities.
- A challenging job in a musical environment.
Are there any ambiguities in this vacancy that prevent you from applying? Then be sure to send an email to email@example.com, we would be happy to help you further.
Send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before Monday 17 April 2023 with the subject line “Light Engineer Application”.
Ancienne Belgique is a vibrant music temple in the heart of Brussels. With around 320 concerts and more then 320,000 visitors per year, AB is one of the top European concert venues. All this is managed by a motivated and extremely professional team of about 60 employees.
AB is open to any candidate. Selection occurs on the basis of competences, regardless of gender, religion, skin colour, nationality, sexual preference or disability. We strive for an inclusive operation that reflects the reality of Brussels – in the audience, on stage, and within the AB team.
AB is a forerunner in terms of ecology and sustainability within the cultural sector. Environmental considerations form an essential part of all our decisions.