Music – films – books – series. The offerings online are huge. If you’re getting lost in it all, we’re happy to help you out with a short selection from all that great stuff. This is also THE choice moment to stop and consider the question: what would we do without all this goodness?
Max Gadeyne – Communication Officer
- De Machine: Dutch podcast that keeps a finger on the pulse of the contemporary music industry. Even in these times of Corona, it’s totally on topic.
- Kratkruipers is a monthly podcast by Rik De Bruyckere about the love of vinyl. Always cool, to dive into someone else’s record crate. It also has me wanting to rummage through my own again
- The Tiger King. In summary: What The Fuck! (Netflix)
- LCD Soundsystem: Shut up and Play the hits
Joke Van Ransbeeck – Digital Marketeer
- De Fakkel – Trix
- Timtwitterlisteningparty : a great corona music initiative
Maïsha Amany – Assistent Promotor
Mich Leemans – Concert Promotor
- Amazing Grace - the best concert film since Stop Making Sense, I reckon. Check out the trailer! (Netflix)
- The Two Killings Of Sam Cooke - a portrait of the father of modern soul but he was also an committed activist who was a thorn in the side of racist USA in the ’60s and he paid for it with his life. (Netflix)
- Miles Davis Birth of the cool - first complete documentary about one of the greatest artists of the 20th century (Netflix)
Lien Peters - Social media manager
- Unorthodox – you don’t always need a pandemic to have you feeling trapped. A young woman breaks away from the ultra-orthodox Jewish community that she grew up in. Deborah Feldman was married out at seventeen, but finally manages to escape. She establishes a new life in Berlin, where she lives with a group of musicians. But her past sticks with her. (Netflix)
- Ni juge ni Soumise – following in the footsteps of the eccentric investigating-magistrate Anne Gruwez.
Karolien Van Strumbeeck - Concert Promotion
- Klara top 100 with 'De allermooiste muziek van het universum'