Annual Report 2019
It feels rather weird presenting this annual report of a successful 2019 season in these not very prosperous times for culture. 2019 became a GRAND CRU, a year in which AB celebrated her 40th birthday with around 333.000 visitors. She dove deep into her own history and gave birth to new projects. AB created opportunities for artists to grow and to market new productions. About 40% of our concerts came from local Belgian talent. All of this was modeled with the highest regard for our core values – sustainability, social responsibility, roots, supporting young artists, …
This review of 2019 really reinforced our will to work hard and come back stronger then ever post-corona!
Have a great read!
Annual Report 2018
Annual Report 2017
The annual report is complete, the balance has been made, and chapter 2017 is now officially over. Read all about:
- the best concerts according to our own programmers
- the 322,181 euro (hell yasss) that we collected for various good causes
- the transformation of our red AB into an increasingly greener house
- that, thanks to Liveurope and together with 14 other European venues, we organised more than 1,3000 concerts
- our social media and the 128,500 Facebook likes that we clocked up
- the 4,7 MILLION viewers we reached online with AB TV
Annual Report 2016
Is there a period before and one after 22nd March? Nothing is certain, but 22nd March did have a huge impact on AB. Just as visitor numbers for AB and Brussels were starting to recover, the dreadful terrorist attacks took place.
Take a look through this annual report to see and read that, fortunately, 2016 was more than just the year of the terrorist attacks.